We appreciate your interest in the Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce Career Opportunities. Thank you! We are looking for dedicated individuals that value honesty, respect, good work ethics, exceptional Member Service skills, and a desire to work as a team. If you want a career that integrates these values, we invite you to apply for a rewarding career at the Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Check Back Soon
Digital Media Internship with the Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce
Do you want to make a difference? Are you interested in learning more about how a non-profit organization runs? Are you a student looking for an internship to add to your resume? Would you like to gain real-world experience working in an office environment?
If you said yes to any of these questions, then apply to become an intern with the Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce
The Los Alamitos Chamber of Commerce is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The Chamber works with business leaders and the community to promote business and social interests and increase the common good for the people.
• Age 16+
• 12-15hrs/week (Flexible days & arrival/departure times)
• Interactive / Social Media Experience
• Marketing & Communications Knowledge
• Public Relations: Interpersonal skills
• Written & Oral Communication skills
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (word, excel, etc.)
• Advertising Knowledge
• Build resumes and explore career options;
• Apply academic skills and knowledge to the workplace;
• Fulfill volunteering hours and/or internship requirements; and
• Network with professionals who are dedicated to making
a positive difference in Orange County
• Flexible hours
How to Apply:
The Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce, 3231 Katella Ave. Los Alamitos, CA 90720